Connect with nature by adding beautiful, hardy native plants to your landscape.
Choose individual plants or select one of our curated collections of native RPM-produced trees, shrubs and perennials.
Preorder your choice with the quick link. Priced at $140/collection, you’ll save about 15%, over individually priced plants. Regular retail prices for our RPM-produced woodies are $30/each #3 trees, $25/each #3 shrubs, $10/each #1 perennials.
Give us your order in advance to be sure we'll have your plants. Or, you may choose from our available plant selections at the sale.
Plant sizes: Woodies (trees and shrubs) are offered in #3 containers. This size has a 11" top diameter with a depth of 7 5/8". Our perennials are in #1 containers with a 6 1/2" top diameter with a depth of 6".
We do not ship retail orders.
Pre-ordered plants may be picked up at any of our spring 2023 plant sale locations. You can also pick up your order at our Elsberry nursery during our business hours Monday through Saturday. The Nursery will be open for 2023 beginning Wednesday, March 15.
2023 Spring Plant Sales
To place your order, shop this site, add items to your cart and choose the appropriate pickup location during checkout.
NOTE: Orders for each location will close Wednesday at 5pm before the sale.
- Saturday, April 8, 2023 (10 am-1 pm)- MU Bradford Research Center, 4968 S. Rangeline Rd., Columbia, Missouri
- Saturday, April 22, 2023, (10 am-2 pm) - Deep Roots Native Plant Sale -Metropolitan Community College–Longview Campus, 500 SW Longview Rd, Lee’s Summit, MO 64081
- Saturday, April 29, 2023 (10 am-2 pm)- Watershed Committee of the Ozarks, Ozark Empire Fairgrounds, 3001 N. Grant Ave., Springfield, Missouri
- Saturday, April 29, 2023 (8 am-2 pm)- Uptown Garden Faire, Independence Uptown Market, 211 W. Truman Rd, Independence, MO 64050
- Sunday, April 30, 2023 (9 am- pm) – Partners for Native Landscaping Native Plant Fair, Beyond Housing Headquarters, 6506 Wright Way, Pine Lawn, MO 63230
- Saturday, May 6, 2023 (9 am - 1 pm) - Shaw Nature Reserve Spring Wildflower Market, Shaw Nature Reserve, 307 Pinetum Loop Road, Gray Summit, MO 63039 - Note: MBG Members only sale Friday, May 5 from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 13, 2023 (10 am-2 pm)- Anita B. Gorman Conservation Discovery Center, 4750 Troost Ave., Kansas City, Missouri
- Saturday, May 13th, (9am-3pm) - Plant America Garden Expo Civic Park 308 Civic Park O’Fallon MO
They grow so fast...
The second best thing about this picture is the little oak. Not because it’s ‘little-boy’ sized now. Because it’s RPM-produced and has awesome potential to grow fast. Even faster than little boys.
Imagine. Plants as superheroes. Not just healthy but power-packed. Able to fruit and flower earlier and survive better. And grow up to two times faster. Traditionally-produced plants aren't even close.
RPM-production is all-natural. We found a 12-step method that works with the plant. The result? Superior plants. In fact, so much so, it’s patented. Plants produced with RPM-technology are the benchmark for conservation plantings around the world.